PowerEL is a FREE gratis Linux distribution.
You can find the installation tree on one of the following mirrors. These files can be used to install your system and/or to create your own installation system such as PXE or USB installers.
You can download the installation tree for PowerEL7 from our main mirror.
There are more mirrors located nearer to your location.
- IBM POWER8 Big Endian ppc64 : https://mirror0.powerel.org/pel/7/powerel8/ppc64/os/
- IBM POWER8 Little Endian ppc64le : https://mirror0.powerel.org/pel/7/power8/ppc64le/os/
- Intel AVX x86_64 : https://mirror0.powerel.org/pel/7/intelavx/x86_64/os/
The ISO is a DVD image from the installation tree, that you can use to install PowerEL on your machine.
The ISO images are made from the above installation tree, however they lag behind the latest installation tree version.
The ISO images do not include any packages, you can point to the online repository or use an extra USB drive as a repository as they do not fit on a DVD.
You can download the iso file for your architecture from one of the iso mirrors :
- IBM POWER8 Big Endian ppc64 : https://mirror0.powerel.org/pel/7/power8/ppc64/iso
- IBM POWER8 Little Endian ppc64le : https://mirror0.powerel.org/pel/7/power8/ppc64le/iso
- Intel AVX x86_64 : https://mirror0.powerel.org/pel/7/intelavx/x86_64/iso